CarSafe Regulatory Compliance



All vehicles require some degree of administrative involvement which can prove to be time consuming at the best of times. This can be made much more difficult to manage if you are away from home a lot, live abroad, or if you have a number of vehicles to manage.

We are happy to take on the management of the administrative compliance of your vehicle. This can include the following:

  • Ensuring your vehicle has a valid MoT if it is to be used on the public highway.
  • Dealing with vehicle tax applications or SORN declarations.
  • Maintaining records of your insurance cover for your vehicles and ensuring cover does not lapse.
  • Inform the DVLA of changes to your name or address or other required updates to your V5C (log book).
  • Registration of imported vehicles.
  • Notification of permanent export.

Of course, to complete any of these tasks on your behalf we will need initial details from you, but once your vehicle is in our system we can carry on managing its administration and compliance with limited input from you, leaving you to enjoy owning, instead of managing your car or motorbike.